AARP and the International Council on Active Aging (ICAA) offers this easy-to-use service as a way for users to find age-friendly facilities and services.
Please select Facility and State/Prov.
To find a facility or service near you:
1. Select "Facility or Services" type from the drop-down list provided in the box below.
2. Select "State/ Province" as above.
3. Select "City" as above.
4. Click "Search" and wait for results. OR
* Enter just your Zip/Postal Code and click "Search". (Note: Do not include any spaces in postal codes, e.g., V6L2T3.)
To expand your search:
First, click "Reset" to remove your previous selections from these boxes.
Then choose how you will expand your search. You can:
* Search on both "Facility or Service" type and "State/ Province" as above. OR
* Search on "Facility or Service" type only or "State/ Province" only as above. OR
* Enter the first three digits only of your Zip/Postal Code and click "Search". OR
* Click on your state on the map below to select "State/Province", then select "City" from the drop-down list in the box. Click "Search".