ICAA 2019: Shaping the future of wellness
October 10-12, 2019
Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
Learn. Connect. Improve. Enjoy.
Life well lived. It’s the goal you share with your aging customers. You know that wellness is the way to living well—and ICAA is the way to wellness.
If you attended last year’s ICAA Conference, Leadership Summit and Trade Show, you know what awaits you at our 2019 event. And, if you didn’t? There are more reasons than ever to attend.
ICAA 2019 is an industry gathering filled with information, networking and inspiration—a giant meet-and-greet, TED Talk, trade show and educational energizer rolled into one. Three days of learning, laughing, exploring, shaking hands and sharing ideas. Making new contacts and discovering new options. Getting on top of trends before they get on top of you.
When it comes to “shaping the future of wellness,” ICAA 2019 is the place to be.
A recent report sums up why. The “Well Economy,” say researchers from J. Walter Thompson Intelligence, has permeated the developed world from the United States to Australia, China, Thailand and Japan. Consumers and organizations from traditional healthcare, the workplace, food, pharmaceuticals, hospitality and other business sectors are moving towards healthier, more active service models. So, what will it mean for you?
Organizations can opt for the status quo, or choose to adjust. Those who do the best job of adjusting—from CEOs of senior living communities, to administrators in seniors centers, to wellness programmers in YMCAs or city parks & rec—will reap the greatest rewards. ICAA 2019 is all about shaping the future to succeed in the “Well Economy.”
Who will benefit from attending?
- CEOs, CFOs, presidents, vice presidents and owners
- Executive directors, administrators and board members
- Wellness directors, program directors and activities directors
- Sales and marketing personnel
- Developers and architects
- Resident life executives
- Resident services personnel
- Dining services directors and staff
- Fitness instructors, personal trainers and health educators
- Social workers and chaplains
- Physicians, nutritionists/dietitians and therapists
- Researchers, educators and professors
- Resident Advisory Council members and committee members
Use #ICAAconference for updates on Twitter, Facebook and Google+. And discover information, updates, videos and more at Facebook.com/icaahome