Image guidelines and technical specifications
ICAA Product and Services Guide
Format: high-resolution PDF or 300 dpi .jpg, .tif or .eps
Size: at least 1000 pixels or 3 inches wide recommended
Think high-quality, informative content. No embedded words or logos, please.
- Format: high-resolution PDF or 300 dpi .jpg, .tif or .eps
- Orientation: full-page vertical image (or able to work as vertical image)
- An optional caption of up to 20 words may be suggested. Copy may be edited.
Full-page image surrounded by white margins: 7.125” x 9.65” or full-page image that bleeds off the page
- Trim size: 8.125” x 10.75”
- Submitted size (includes 0.125” bleeds indicated on all 4 sides): 8.375” x 11”
- Live area: 7.125” x 9.86” (all live elements at least 0.5” from trim)
Journal on Active Aging
Where models appear, older models are strongly recommended. For in-house images, signed releases must be on file for models. Stock images must be licensed for third-party publication.
ICAA will request changes to images that do not meet these specs.
Home page banner ad
Size: 765 x 95 pixels, 72 ppi
Banner specifications for ICAA newsletter
Banner advertisements must be submitted as a low- resolution .jpg file (72 ppi), 600 pixels wide x 300 pixels high
Showroom and Supply Chain e-mails
Logo format: 300 pixels wide (300 ppi) .jpg, .tif or .eps
Image size: 600 pixels wide x 400 pixels high is recommended; (300 ppi) .jpg, .tif or .eps
If you have questions, or to learn more about partnering with ICAA, contact us toll-free 1-866-335-9777 or 604-734-4466 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.