ICAA is pleased to be joined in its Active Aging mission by the support and collaboration of many partners, friends and associates.
Our current relationships and partnerships include:
- Aging in Motion Coalition
- American Diabetic Education Program
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Athletic Business
- Canadian Fitness Professional Association
- Jewish Community Center Association
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- National Falls Free Initiative
- Osteoarthritis Action Alliance
- President's Council on Fitness and Sports
The tools to promote Active Aging
ICAA promotes Active Aging through public campaigns and professional resources for association members. Selected resources are available to nonmembers.
ICAA Public campaigns to inspire Active Aging include:
- Active Aging Week
- ICAA's Changing the Way We Age Campaign
- Choosing age-friendly fitness centers and trainers
- Welcome back to fitness
- Older adult resources, i.e. web-based information on walking and foot care
- ICAA Professional resources to promote Active Aging
- Age-friendly facility planning and equipment design
- Facility recognition program
- Support packages to reach older adults and the media.
- ICAA Functional levels
To learn more about ICAA campaigns or information on membership, please call us at 1-866-335-9777.