ICAA Wellness Audit
ICAA Wellness AuditThe planning tool for a wellness-based culture
How well is your organization integrating wellness across all departments? Are the places and spaces you have adequate? Are your programs gaining optimal usage? These are just a few of the many questions that need to be answered to ensure you are meeting your wellness objectives.
The ICAA Wellness Audit is the strategic planning tool that gives you a bird’s-eye view of the people, places and programs available across the organization. From this perspective you see how effectively infrastructure, programs and staffing deliver mission through wellness culture. Your decisions are informed, and informed decisions have impact.
What is a wellness audit?
An audit is an objective method to evaluate how effectively and efficiently an area is performing. The ICAA Wellness Audit was developed for organizations that value a wellness culture focused on the quality of life of the people served. By identifying wellness opportunities, both successful and inadequate, the ICAA Wellness Audit crosses departmental silos to reveal the baseline that can be used for future initiatives.
Use the ICAA Wellness Audit to:
- Identify capacity for wellness across all departments
- Analyze the current situation, where the location is “at” today
- Determine big picture capital needs
- Pinpoint staffing structure and training needs
- Locate areas of weakness and areas of strength
- Frame an action plan to improve or maintain wellness