First-time members only:
Receive 10% off your individual membership or organizational membership (14 locations or less) when you become an ICAA member and register for the ICAA Conference or ICAA Executive Leadership at the same time. (To receive savings, select the mentioned category's from pull down menu above)
This offer is available to first-time members only, and cannot be combined with any other offers.
Take 10% off an Individual or Organizational membership when you join ICAA and register for the ICAA Virtual Conference, Leadership Summit and Expo. Available to first-time members only, this offer cannot be combined with any others.
Includes educational seminars, general sessions, handouts, entry to the virtual expo, as well as a 3 DAY FULL ACCESS PASS to ICAA Conference, Leadership Summit and Expo, November 8-10, 2022. (Does not include CEUs.)
Registration fees in US dollars. To receive group discount, all delegates from the same organization must register at the same time and pay with one check or credit card.
Sign up for the CEU program for $45 before October 28, after and on-site $55, which covers costs charged by certifying agencies.
Agreement to follow COVID-19 Protocols
The International Council on Active Aging seeks to promote healthy behaviors and maintain healthy environments to reduce risk of spreading COVID-19 at the ICAA Conference, Leadership Summit and Expo 2022 being hosted in Orlando, Florida. you/we attending the ICAA Conference 2022, you agree to the following:
- I/We agree to follow the COVID-19 Policy and COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols in place at the ICAA Conference.
- I/We agree not to travel if I, a member of my household or one of our guests feels sick.
- I/We will not attend if I/We test positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of the November 8 conference start date (or November 7 if attending a preconference), or have been exposed to someone with symptoms or someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
- I/We will wear my mask at the conference when not eating, drinking or presenting (if a speaker).
- I/We will follow physical distancing guidelines.
- I/We will wash my hands frequently for at least 20 seconds and use hand sanitization stations regularly.
- I/We will greet everyone in a safe, professional and friendly way.
- I/We agree to cooperate with ICAA staff, hotel staff and public health officials regarding investigations and reporting of COVID-19 infections or suspected infections prior to, during and after the conference.
- I/We will be considerate, kind and safe.