on-demand virtual summits
Sit back in the comfort of your office and enjoy ICAA Virtual Summits. These educational programs are delivered over the course of 4.5 to 5 hours and are specifically created for active-aging professionals - business owners, managers, suppliers, wellness and activities personnel. Attend one session or attend them all.
ICAA's Virtual Summit 2018 provides vital information to help you navigate the confusing and complicated technology landscape. Four distinguished professionals with expertise in technology will present strategies on investing and selecting technology, current trends, and will present showcase stories and best practices. You will learn strategies to help you choose, implement and assess technology in ways to achieve programming and participant success.
In this series of webinars, you will overview the nutritional needs of older adults, and then translate that knowledge into food choices that appeal to older adults. You'll also hear examples of how programming staff work with chefs to provide food-related programming. Even if you work in an organization where food is provided to residents or clients, you can leave with reliable information and new ideas.
Wellness programs that encourage brain health are in high demand from older adults who want to be healthy and live independently-and from organizations that serve them. Professionals who develop lifestyle/wellness programs are uniquely positioned to plan solutions for people who are cognitively well today, and for those journeying through cognitive decline.
Note: The Virtual Summit is focused on nonmedical approaches to promote quality of life.
- About us
- About us Mission and vision Founder Advisors Contact us
- Press Press releases ICAA research ICAA events Member profile Media contact
- Beacon awards
- Membership ICAA 100 Organization Corporate partner Individual
- Advertise & exhibit
- Advertise & exhibit In-print Online In-person Initiatives Corporate partner Member profile Industry profile Sales leads Editorial Specifications
- Meetings & Expo
- ICAA conference & Expo Executive Summit ICAA Forums Virtual Summits Webinars
- Consumer information
- Welcome back to fitness Information guides Walking center
- Research Reports White papers Industry benchmarks Research Review Scientific research Infographics Glossary of terms
- On-demand education
- Virtual Summits Webinars Videos
- Active aging/wellness
- Active aging/wellness Wellness model Principles of Active Aging Continuum of physical function
- Business tools
- Business tools Wellness model Business case for wellness Principle of Active Aging Continuum of physical function Staff competencies Career path Executive think tanks
- Online resources
- Products & services Facility locator Career development center Newsletter Blogs Industry news
- ICAA initiatives
Active Aging Week
Changing the Way
- Courses Foundation for Wellness Leadership in Wellness Management