2023 press releases
ICAA welcomes Marty McCallen to business development team
[Vancouver, July 17, 2023] - The International Council on Active Aging (ICAA) is thrilled to announce the addition of Marty McCallen to its business development team. “As ICAA continues to expand, Marty’s extensive experience in the health, fitness and wellness industry will play a pivotal role in strengthening our association’s commitment to leading, connecting and defining the active-aging industry,” says CEO Colin Milner.
“Having served as Publisher, Brand Director and National Sales Manager for the renowned Club Industry franchise, a prominent fitness industry brand, McCallen has established himself as a hands-on, results-oriented leader who brings a distinctive blend of creativity and pragmatism to ICAA,” says Milner.
ICAA is a professional association dedicated to supporting individuals who aspire to foster wellness cultures for adults over 50. The association develops and delivers best-in-class education and staff training, management tools and resources, research and information to enrich wellness environments and cultures in 10,000+ member organizations.
McCallen eagerly anticipates connecting with ICAA members and current and aspiring industry partners. His unwavering passion for the industry and commitment to making a meaningful difference align perfectly with ICAA’s mission. Together, McCallen and ICAA will advance the active-aging movement.
About the International Council on Active Aging (ICAA)
ICAA is a professional association that leads, connects and defines the active-aging industry and supports professionals who aspire to develop wellness cultures for adults over 50. This support includes creating wellness environments, programs and services. The association is focused on active aging—an approach to aging that helps older adults live life as fully as possible within all dimensions of wellness—and provides its members with education, information, resources and tools. As an active-aging educator and advocate, ICAA has advised numerous organizations and governmental bodies.
- About us
- About us Mission and vision Founder Advisors Contact us
- Press Press releases ICAA research ICAA events Member profile Media contact
- Beacon awards
- Membership ICAA 100 Organization Corporate partner Individual
- Advertise & exhibit
- Advertise & exhibit In-print Online In-person Initiatives Corporate partner Member profile Industry profile Sales leads Editorial Specifications
- Meetings & Expo
- ICAA conference & Expo Executive Summit ICAA Forums Virtual Summits Webinars
- Consumer information
- Welcome back to fitness Information guides Walking center
- Research Reports White papers Industry benchmarks Research Review Scientific research Infographics Glossary of terms
- On-demand education
- Virtual Summits Webinars Videos
- Active aging/wellness
- Active aging/wellness Wellness model Principles of Active Aging Continuum of physical function
- Business tools
- Business tools Wellness model Wellness audit Business case for wellness Going all in for wellness Principle of Active Aging Continuum of physical function Staff competencies Career path Executive think tanks