Preventive foot health
Therapeutic foot health conditions and prevention
According to the National Institute on Aging, years of wear and tear can be hard on our feet. So can disease, poor circulation, improperly trimmed toenails, and wearing shoes that don't fit properly. Problems with our feet can be the first sign of more serious medical conditions. To help your clients avoid these foot health issues, you may wish to create a proactive prevention strategy to fight off the impact of long-term, predictable foot degradation. However, if your clients feet are past this point you will need information on how to help them manage these foot health conditions.
The following information will assist you in creating a therapeutic foot health strategy:
- What is foot pain?
- Foot problems and their locations
- What are the general causes of foot pain?
- Diabetes and foot concerns
- What are insoles and orthotics?
- What are the immediate treatments for foot injury?
- Taking care of your feet
- What are some causes and treatments for toe pain?
- What are some causes and treatments for pain in the front of the foot?
- What are the causes and treatments for pain in the heel and back of the foot?
- What are causes and specific treatments for arch and bottom-of-the-foot pain?